Loneliness

In the depths of solitude, I dwell,
A lonely soul, I know too well.
Silent echoes fill the empty room,
Aching heart, consumed by gloom.

The world outside, a distant haze,
As I navigate these lonely days.
Isolation's cloak, heavy on my chest,
Longing for connection, for life's zest.

But amidst the darkness, a flicker of light,
A reminder that the stars shine bright.
For in solitude, I find my own grace,
A chance to rediscover my inner space.

Loneliness is but a passing cloud,
In its wake, strength and resilience shroud.
With each breath, a new beginning I find,
Embracing solitude, with a peaceful mind.

So fear not, dear heart, this lonely plight,
For within you burns a guiding light.
Embrace solitude and let it be,
The catalyst for growth, and set your spirit free.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silence

No religion