The most familiar stranger

In the bustling city's crowded streets,
Where countless souls pass by,
There walks a figure, familiar yet unknown,
A stranger catching my eye.

Weaving through the daily rush,
Their face a mere fleeting glance,
Yet in their presence, a sense of connection,
A feeling I cannot enhance.

Perhaps we've crossed paths before,
In a different time, a different place,
Or maybe it's the universe's design,
To bring a smile upon my face.

They hold stories untold, secrets unknown,
A mystery waiting to unfold,
A familiar stranger, a kindred spirit,
Their presence leaves me consoled.

Though we may never exchange a word,
Or share a knowing smile,
The familiarity lingers, a silent bond,
That stretches across the miles.

The most familiar stranger, they remain,
A constant in this transient life,
A reminder that connections can be found,
Even with those out of sight.

So I'll cherish the moments we've shared,
In this dance of strangers passing by,
For in their presence, I find solace,
With the most familiar stranger, nearby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silence

No religion

Loneliness