You can't knock me down

In the face of darkness, I stand tall and strong,
Unyielding, resilient, where I belong.
Though storms may rage and winds may blow,
You can't knock me down, for I shall glow.

With every challenge that comes my way,
I rise above, I won't be swayed.
Through each trial and every test,
I'll keep pushing forward, doing my best.

The doubts may whisper, the critics may sneer,
But their words won't shake, won't make me fear.
For deep within, a fire burns bright,
Fueling my spirit, my will to fight.

I am a fortress, unbreakable and proud,
With determination, my voice is loud.
No matter what obstacles may surround,
You can't knock me down, on solid ground.

So bring on the trials, bring on the strife,
I'll conquer them all, with a fierce drive.
For in my heart, I hold the key,
To rise above, to be truly free.

You can't knock me down, I'll always rise,
With courage and strength, I'll touch the skies.
For I am a warrior, unyielding and true,
No matter what happens, I'll make it through.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silence

No religion

Loneliness